Call for Workshops and Tutorials
CGO 2018 will host co-located workshops and tutorials on Saturday and Sunday before the main conference. This is your event's chance to take advantage of the interdisciplinary audience of CGO, HPCA, and PPoPP. Please submit a proposal!
How to Submit a Proposal
Email the proposal as a PDF file (approximately 2-3 pages) to Stephen Siegel email@example.com.
Contents for all proposals
- Title: (name of workshop or tutorial)
- Type: (workshop or tutorial)
- Duration: (1/2 day or full day)
- Expected number of participants:
- Advertisement: how do you plan to solicit participation to your workshop/tutorial (e.g., via social media, workshop/tutorial website, mailing lists etc.)
- Information on past workshop/tutorials: (number of attendees/submissions) on the same topic held with this or other conferences (if any).
Additional contents of a Workshop Proposal
- Sample call for papers, including workshop title, scope, format and the main topics of the workshop
- Invited or keynote speakers (if any)
- Panel discussion (if any)
- Organizers’ bios and affiliation
- A tentative list of PC members
- Whether the selected papers will be published (and, if so, where and how)
Additional contents of a Tutorial Proposal
- An outline of tutorial content and objectives
- Prerequisite knowledge
- Special requirements (if any)
- A biography of the tutorial organizers and relevant experiences on the topic