The 2013 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), located in Shenzhen, China, is looking for proposals for co-located tutorials that will run before the main conference.
The deadline for submitting a tutorial will be announced soon, but interested parties are encouraged to contact the Tutorials Chair Bruce R. Childers (childers AT cs.pitt.edu)as soon as possible.
If you wish to organize a tutorial (1/2 or 1 day), please e-mail a proposal to Bruce. Please include in your proposal:
- Title of the tutorial
- Organizers and their affiliations
- Brief description of topics to be covered
- Expected duration; i.e., 1/2 day or full day
- Expected attendance (stats from previous years are ideal)
- URL where tutorial information is, or will be posted (if available at time of submission).
- Any special requirements the tutorial may have
The deadline for submitting a workshop or tutorial proposal is December 3, 2012.
please e-mail a tutorial proposal to Tutorial chair: Bruce Childers, email@example.com