The 2016 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), located in Barcelona, is looking for proposals for co-located workshops and tutorials that will run before the main conference. The deadline for submitting a workshop or tutorial proposal is September 14, 2015 but interested parties are encouraged to contact the workshops and tutorial chair as soon as possible.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
If you wish to organize a workshop or tutorial (1/2 or 1 day), please e-mail a proposal to email@example.com with the following details:
- Title of the workshop or tutorial and acronym
- Organizers and their affiliations
- Brief description of topics to be covered
- Expected duration; i.e., 1/2 day or full day
- Expected attendance (stats from previous years are ideal)
- URL of workshop/tutorial information (if available)
- Any special requirements the workshop or tutorial may have
One free registration will be made available per accepted workshop/tutorial (could be used for one of the organizers or for one invited speaker). To avoid name clashes we reserve the right to modify the acronym of the event. Please also note that an event may be cancelled if there are insufficient registrations.
- Proposal Submission: September 14th, 2015
- Notification: October 1st, 2015
- Workshop/Tutorial date: March 12th – 13th, 2016
Jeronimo Castrillon, firstname.lastname@example.org