Please make sure that your paper satisfies ALL of the following requirements before it is submitted.
- The paper must be original material that has not been previously published in another conference or journal, nor is currently under review by another conference or journal. Note that you may submit material presented previously at a workshop without copyrighted proceedings.
- Your submission is limited to ten (10) 8.5″x11″ single spaced, double-column pages, using 10pt or larger font. The page limit includes everything: references, title, figures, appendices, abstract, etc. We highly recommend the templates provided by SIGPLAN. Submissions not adhering to these submission guidelines may be outright rejected at the discretion of the program chairs. (Please make sure your paper prints satisfactorily on 8.5″x11″ paper: this is especially important for submissions from countries where A4 paper is standard.)
- Papers are to be submitted for double-blind review. Blind reviewing of papers will be done by the program committee, assisted by outside referees. Author names as well as hints of identity are to be removed from the submitted paper. Use care in naming your files. Source file names, e.g., Joe.Smith.dvi, are often embedded in the final output as readily accessible comments.In addition, do not omit references to provide anonymity, as this leaves the reviewer unable to grasp the context. Instead, if you are extending your own work, you need to reference and discuss the past work in third person, as if you were extending someone else’s research. We realize in doing this that for some papers it will still be obvious who the authors are. In this case, the submission will not be penalized as long a concerted effort was made to reference and describe the relationship to the prior work as if you were extending someone else’s research. For example, if your name is Joe Smith:
In previous work [1,2], Smith presented a new branch predictor for …. In this paper, we extend their work by …
 Joe Smith, “A Simple Branch Predictor for …,” Proceedings of CGO 2004.
 Joe Smith, “A More Complicated Branch Predictor for…,” Proceedings of CGO 2004.
- Please identify any PC member with whom there is a conflict of interest using the Groups feature of the EasyChair submission page.
- Your submission must be formatted for black-and-white printers and not color printers. This is especially true for plots and graphs in the paper.
- Please make sure that the labels on your graphs are readable without the aid of a magnifying glass. Typically the default font sizes on the graph axes in a program like Microsoft Excel are too small.
- Please number the pages.
- The paper must be submitted in PDF. We cannot accept any other format, and we must be able to print the document just as we receive it. We strongly suggest that you use only the four widely-used printer fonts: Times, Helvetica, Courier and Symbol.
- Please make sure that the output has been formatted for printing on LETTER size paper. If generating the paper using “dvips”, use the option “-P cmz -t letter”, and if that is not supported, use “-t letter”.