CGO 2014 – Call for Workshops and Tutorials
The 2014 ACM/IEEE International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO), located in Orlando, Florida (Feb. 15-19, 2014), is looking for proposals for co-located workshops and tutorials that will be held on Feb. 15-16, 2014.
The deadline for submitting a workshop or tutorial proposal is October 18, 2013. Notification of tutorial and workshop decisions will be emailed back to proposers by November 8, 2013.
If you wish to organize a workshop or tutorial (1/2 or 1 day), please e-mail a proposal to workshop or tutorial chairs as soon as possible. Please include in your proposal:
* Title of the workshop or tutorial
* Organizers and their affiliations
* Brief description of topics to be covered
* Expected duration; i.e., 1/2 day or full day
* Expected attendance (stats from previous years are ideal)
* URL where workshop or tutorial information is, or will be posted (if available at time of submission).
* Any special requirements the workshop or tutorial may have
Workshop chair: Hyesoon Kim, email@example.com
Tutorial chair: John Cavazos, firstname.lastname@example.org